For the social media project I decided to do the facebook page one. I mainly liked most advertising agencies, sport franchises, brands, actors, and people I consider to be inspiratinal to me in many aspects.
During the social media week I learned a little more information about the agencies I liked on facebook. I was able to Job shadow the Media Personnel from thw Iowa Cubs my junior year. Andrea Breen played a big part in the Cubs' promotion and marketability. After been for The Cubs fro awhile she went to Flynn Wright.
Flynn Wright is an advertising agency in Des Moines that is under construction. It too deals with social media around Des Moines and how people interact in many ways. This is one company I would like to be employed by. By engaging in this company I tracked down Andrea's past work and have seen her progress. She was involved in her colleges football teams media relations. She got a lot of training and experience in college.
Overall I gained a lot of experience from just reading her resume. She is encouraging me to do what she did and to get involved outside of class and be different from others.
That is really neat that you got to job shadow someone from the Iowa Cubs! It sounds like you already have your foot in the door to an amazing opportunity one day!
ReplyDelete